Steaming recommended 1-2 times a month
Vaginal steaming is an age-old natural remedy said to cleanse the vagina and uterus, regulate menstruation, and ease period cramps and bloating. Some people also believe steaming can increase fertility. Support your natural feminine cycle, help your body to heal, relax, and detoxify both physically and emotionally with a yoni steam. Treat yourself to this delightful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
Chamomile, lavender, calendula, rose petals, peppermint, pink salt, comfrey, st john worts, plantain leaves , yarrow flower , sage , rosemary , mugwort , basil
Yoni Steaming May help with all of the following:
✔️ Menstrual cycle regulation.
✔️ Reduction of old blood released during each cycle such as black, brown or dark red blood
✔️ Regulation of pH balance
✔️ Reduction of vaginal odor
✔️ A decrease in PMS symptoms such as cramps, sore breasts, and bloating
✔️ Increased chances of fertility by unblocking fallopian tubes and removing old residue from the uterine wall which may allow the egg to transition & attach more smoothly.
✔️ Balanced hormones
✔️ Postpartum healing
✔️ Miscarriage support
✔️ Prolapse support
✔️ Hysterectomy support
✔️ Toning and strengthing uterine and vaginal walls
✔️ Smoother menopause transition
✔️ Potential healing of cysts, fibroids, PID, PCOS, and endometriosis
✔️ Assisting in healing yeast and other vaginal infections
✔️ Treating UTI’s and hemorrhoids
✔️ Increased libido and vaginal lubrication
✔️ Reduced stress, headaches & better sleep
✔️ Weight loss
⚠️ **Although there have been cases where yoni steaming has been beneficial for one or more of symptoms listed above, it has not been scientifically proven or evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. **
How to steam:
* Place herbs in a stainless steel or glass bowl
* Bring 4-6 cups water to a boil in a pot then turn on low.
* Place herbs in the pot and cover
* Steep herbs for 10 minutes in the water
* Remove pot from the stove and transfer the herbal infusion to your steaming pot or bowl.
* Disrobe from the waist down and wrap a large blanket or towel around your waist to contain the steam.
* Squat over bowl or place bowl inside toilet.
* Steam your vagina for about 20 minutes.
* The steam should feel pleasant, and you’ll likely find the sensation enjoyable.
* This is a great time to relax. You can write in a journal, listen to a guided meditation or set some intentions for yourself.
* Once the time has passed try to remain wrapped and lie down for a nap. Remember that yoni steaming is a form of self care so don’t rush it!
• Do not steam if you are pregnant.
• Do not steam if you are on your period or during a miscarriage.
• Steaming should be avoided after ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
• Do not steam with implanted contraceptives, such as an IUD.
• Do not steam with open wounds, sores, or blisters.
• Take out any piercings that the steam is in contact with, to avoid burning.
• Consult a doctor if irritation occurs and discontinue using the product.